프레렌에는 둘러볼 만한 장소가 많답니다. 하이킹 또는 사이클링을 좋아한다면 프레렌에 숨겨진 20
가지 보석을 만날 수 있을 거예요. 이 지역의 주요 명소를 살펴보면서 다음 모험을 계획해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026
하이라이트 • 기념물
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 카페
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 (구간) • 자전거 도로
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 프레렌 주변의 더 많은 명소를 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
프레렌 주변 인기 장소
Moor & more – cycling through Emsland's peaceful and diverse landscapes
Where the Ems and Hase flow – beautiful cycle Tours along water in Emsland
Where flat Cycling is a guarantee – day trips in Emsland
Raderlebnisse auf den Heimatschleifen im Emsland
프레렌 사이클링
프레렌 하이킹
프레렌 로드 사이클링 경로
프레렌 MTB 트레일
프레렌 러닝 트레일

프레렌 주변 그래블 라이딩
To the east of the Great Holy Sea is the Small Holy Sea, which is privately owned but also protected. To the southwest are the sinkhole lake and the Heideweiher pond. The sinkhole lake was formed on April 14, 1913, during the last major sinkhole in the protected area.
0
0
At its end, Schwedenstraße meets the former eastern cross street, the street “An den Schanzen”. The current name is reminiscent of an earth bastion that was located here until 1734, the Rinken or Kemnaschanze (Kemnade), named after the residents of the house directly on the ski jump. The large earth wall with a wide city moat secured the southeast side of the city. Even during the 30 Years' War, the entrenchment was a strong defensive bulwark.
2
0
The castle was built in the 14th century by Electoral Mainz to protect the neighboring Steinbach monastery and the surrounding estates against the Electoral Palatinate. The process can be seen as a dispute between the archdiocese and the Palatinate as a result of the transfer of the Lorsch monastery to Electorate of Mainz in 1232. The construction on fiefdom of the Erbach taverns, which were fiefdoms of the Count Palatine, led to complications that were initially resolved by granting a castle fiefdom and later by pledging it to Erbach. The earliest mention of the castle comes from the year 1310. In 1317 Schenk Eberhard VI. von Erbach called Mainzer Burgmann. After the castle was initially given to Erbach as a Mainz fiefdom, the taverns acquired Fürstenau in 1355 and finally in 1454. Until then, a Mainz bailiff had still resided in the castle.
3
0
찾고 있는 하이라이트를 아직 못 찾으셨나요? 다른 지역의 주요 명소 가이드를 확인해보세요: