4.8
(67)
334
자전거 타는 사람
39
라이딩
바레탈 최고의 사이클링 경로를 따라 지역을 둘러볼까요? 바레탈에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소 중에서 가장 마음에 드는 라이딩을 선택해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 21, 2026
4.9
(11)
56
자전거 타는 사람
43.3km
02:38
270m
270m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(2)
32
자전거 타는 사람
32.7km
02:06
340m
340m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.3
(10)
15
자전거 타는 사람
17.3km
01:09
250m
250m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.3
(3)
6
자전거 타는 사람
22.6km
01:32
350m
350m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
12
자전거 타는 사람
12.6km
00:53
230m
230m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
선거공국 작센의 우편 이정표(통칭 작센 우편 이정표 또는 단순히 우편 기둥이라고도 함)는 8분의 1 시간까지의 거리와 도보 시간을 정확하게 나타내는 이정표입니다. 돌의 디자인은 거리에 따라 다릅니다 - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurs%C3%A4chsische_Postmeilens%C3%A4ule#Distanzs%C3%A4ule 이 경우 거리 기둥입니다. 따라서 우편 경로는 해당 방향으로 해당 거리(도보 시간 기준)와 함께 표시됩니다.
1
0
슐로스 제히스타. 정보: 슐로스 제히스타는 1355년에 문서상 처음 언급되었습니다. 1736년에 광범위한 개조가 시작되어 1742년에 완료되었으며, 이 기간 동안 성탑과 교회가 세워졌습니다. 보수된 성은 현재 주거용으로 사용되고 있습니다.
1
0
According to the explanation, the three penitential crosses were brought together here, although there were once five. Interestingly, these crosses are also called murder crosses, and the middle cross even depicts the murder weapon, a hatchet, which is quite recognizable, especially after the explanation.
0
0
Over the centuries, much has changed and been built, including a castle, a church with a cemetery, and much more. Cotta had a favorable starting position for development, as it was located directly on the postal road, which, however, also meant increased dangers during wartime. Predecessor buildings on the site of the Großcotta church existed as early as the 14th century. At the end of the 15th century, a new building was erected, which was remodeled or extended several times in the 17th and 18th centuries. It was already a parish church in the 16th century, encompassing Kleincotta and Neundorf. Around 1620, it received its squat-looking church tower, and since 1746, it has been equipped with a sundial. In 1813, during the Wars of Liberation, Grand Duke Konstantin of Russia stayed in the church. At that time, members of the Russian army also plundered the interior. The nave with its wooden ceiling was rebuilt in 1830. Another renovation took place in 1880. The chancel still has late Gothic rib vaults inside. In earliest times, there was a cemetery in the churchyard. As early as 1590, it was moved to the northern slope of the Spitzberg due to lack of space and expanded again in 1887.
0
1
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.