ゼンネビュルには必見のスポットがたくさんあります。ハイキング愛好家やサイクリング愛好家の方は、ぜひゼンネビュルを探索してこのエリアにある20
の隠れたスポットを訪れてみてください。このエリアの必見スポットを確認し、次の冒険に出かける計画を立てましょう。
最終更新日: 8月 16, 2026
ハイライト (セグメント) • トレイル
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 休憩所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 記念碑
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 展望台
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト (セグメント) • トレイル
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの観光スポットを発見しましょう ゼンネビュルでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Beautiful location for observing flora, fauna and bird life on the North Sea Great view of the Beltringharder Koog and a good opportunity to take a break.
3
0
Despite its small size - the former pumping station is probably the smallest natural history museum in the north - the exhibition offers a nice overview of the flora and fauna of the Beltringharder Koog. The national park station also serves as a contact and information point for those interested. https://www.sh-guide.de/de/eintrag/schoepfwerk-arlau-schleuse/
6
0
The 5km out to Hamburger Hallig are well worth it. The concrete slabs are well grouted and are definitely suitable for racing bikes. At the end is the Hallig-Krog restaurant - highly recommended. In the season it fills up quickly after opening.
5
0
The Hamburger Hallig is a non-dyked peninsula on the west coast of the Nordfriesland district in Schleswig-Holstein. The name of the Hallig is reminiscent of two Hamburg merchants, the brothers Rudolf and Arnold Amsinck. In 1624 they acquired the dyke rights on the northeast corner of the island of Strand as Oktroy and built dykes by 1628. This is how the Amsinck-Koog was created. The dikes were destroyed by the Burchardi flood in 1634. Only the terp with the “Hamburger Haus” remained and became a salvation for numerous Strand residents during the storm surge. After 1634, the dikes were rebuilt at great expense and survivors of the flood settled. In 1658 Arnold Amsinck died in the “Hamburger Haus” in his Koog after he had invested his entire fortune in rebuilding the dykes. In 1661 the house was demolished and replaced by a smaller one. What happened was described in literature by the Husum writer Albert Petersen in his novel Arnold Amsinck (1921). In 1711 the dikes were so destroyed that the Amsinck-Koog was a Hallig again. It remained in the possession of the Amsinck family until 1760. The name “Hamburger Hallig” was first mentioned in 1781. The house on the Hallig was destroyed by the February flood of 1825. In 1855 a dam connecting the island to the mainland was planned. The dam was built in 1859/60, but broke again in 1860. In 1866/67 a bush dam was built from Bordelumersiel to Hallig. This dam was fortified in 1874 and added a spillway that was closed in 1875. Due to the interruption of the tidal flows, the silt formation on both sides of the dam was greatly accelerated. The experience gained here has had a decisive influence on the further development of land reclamation. In 1878 the tax authorities bought the Hallig and from then on leased it for management. In 1880 an artesian well was built. The dam has been navigable since 1901. In 1908 the Hallig was 96 hectares in size. On April 16, 1930, it was 216 hectares in size including the dyke foreland and was declared a nature reserve. The Hamburger Hallig is no longer an island since it was connected to the mainland by a causeway in 1860. While a land connection via a dam does not, by definition, turn an island into a peninsula, the salt marshes in front of the dam are added here. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_Hallig
5
1


まだ探しているハイライトが見つかりませんか?他の地域のトップアトラクションのガイドを見てみましょう: