4.5
(2700)
12,591
ハイカー
10
ハイキング
クラモンスハーゲン 周辺でおすすめのハイキングやウォーキングを楽しんでいただけるように、このエリアの小径やルートを集めたkomootコレクション全体を見直しました。 以下で各ルートの詳細をご覧になり、クラモンスハーゲン周辺の大自然を満喫する際の参考にしてください。
最終更新日: 8月 18, 2026
4.5
(2)
15
ハイカー
10.1km
02:38
60m
60m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5
ハイカー
16.1km
04:08
60m
60m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

無料新規登録
4.3
(3)
6
ハイカー
13.1km
03:21
60m
60m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
7
ハイカー
5.44km
01:26
50m
50m
初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5
ハイカー
3.45km
00:53
10m
10m
初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
The interior of the church has a flat roof, and the interior furnishings date back to the renovation in the 1950s. Older Schwerin residents in the parish will remember that Protestant youth groups often gathered in Cramon for their summer meetings: the rectory has a special reputation among them. Today, the rectory has been sold, and the rectory barn was in danger of falling into disrepair. But, miraculously, residents of the surrounding villages came together with the parish to transform the barn into a radio play barn, which has also become a meeting place for the entire village and the surrounding area.
0
0
Access is via Drieberg Dorf. From this point you have a beautiful view over the lake.
0
0
The bridge on the way from Cramon to Schönfeld-Mühle makes it possible to cross the Stepenitz with dry feet. We owe this to Mr. Reimann, an allotment garden owner, who unselfishly stabilized the bridge over several years until 2014.
0
0
The simple brick Gothic church from the 14th century stands on a steep hill above the Stepenitz and the former water mill. It consists of a nave with a straight east end. The late Gothic, massive, square west tower with a hipped roof opens up to the nave in full height. The extension on the south side took place later. The pulpit dates from 1680 and the altarpiece with five paintings (Last Supper, Crucifixion, Ascension, Sermon on the Mount and Legislation) from 1698 and the altar cabinets from 1691. Century. Several tombstones in the south hall date from the 17th century. The organ prospectus with Rückpositiv from 1671 goes back to David Georg Briegel from Lübeck, son of Michael Beriegel, and organ builder Sager. It was moved here in 1723 from the Johanniter Church in Groß Eichsen by Hans Hantelmann, who created a new organ behind it. Today's internal work comes from Carl Börger from 1884. The instrument has eleven registers, which are divided between two manuals and a pedal. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorfkirche_M%C3%BChlen_Eichsen
3
1


他の地域の最高のハイキングを見てみましょう。