- Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta (inaugurated in 1610)
- Romanesque church of Santa Marta (12th century)
- Church of San Giovanni Battista in the fraction of Montorfano (12th century)
- Oratory of Santa Elisabetta in the historic center of the village.
- La Ca 'd'la Norma is an important megalithic complex in the Groppole district, consisting of a large Serizzo boulder with grooves and two cups, below which is a stone-walled space dating back to the Neolithic period
- Museo Archeologico
- Ecomuseo del granito di Montorfano
October 15, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!