Three buildings still characterize the "Kupferhof" ensemble. The copper mill, the oldest building, was built as a wire mill in 1622 when the hydroelectric power of the dammed-up Ammersbek was used to manufacture brass wire.
In 1687 the copper mill was built on the ruins of the first mill and at the same time the copper courtyard was built as a residential building.
Only the copper mill, the master house and the old copper courtyard have been preserved from the former industrial plant.
March 9, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.