Bike Touring Highlight
From the beer garden a sensational view of valley and forest and a wonderful peace.The idyllic forest clearing was originally populated by monks. The first documentary mention dates from 1151. Bishop Konrad of Augsburg at that time helped the canons of St. George to buy the property Englishofen, until secularization it remained in his possession.
June 15, 2018
Unfortunately, the restaurant has been closed permanently since December 2019. see m.facebook.com/Waldgastst%C3%A4tte-Engelshof-534722620068278/?__tn__=C-R
March 14, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!