Mountain Biking Highlight
In the Kreuzgrund there was once a dam. The origin dates back to around 1700 and the house served as a dwelling for the sea watchman who had to oversee the dam and rafting. The Kreuzgrund, always belonging to the municipality of Waldaschaff, has a varied history. In 1842, the Bavarian Forest acquired the property. After the new building in 1846 - the lake and the rafting had long been abandoned - he served the Laufacher Forstwirt as a dwelling and residence. The temporary management, which was gladly perceived, is still unforgotten today. A quiet and idyllic place, ideal for a rest for self-catering. The forester's house with barbecue area can be rented for celebrations.
August 4, 2016
Very nice accommodation. Simple and purposeful.Unfortunately you can hear air traffic now and then but otherwise it is nice and quiet. There is a fire pit right by the house and some tents fit in the meadow. However, this should only be used after contact with the forest.
June 2, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.