Bike Touring Highlight
The Catholic parish church is located in the borough of Bad Hall in the district of Steyr-Land in Upper Austria. The church is a listed building.The neo-Gothic church was built from 1869 to 1888 according to the plans of the master builder Otto Schirmer.
August 8, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!