The 8-person gondola "Neunerköpfle" is located in Tannheim in Tyrol and takes visitors directly from Tannheim to the "Neunerköpfle".
- If you don't want to climb the "Neunerköpfle" every time you hike, this cable car is a great alternative
- it leads directly to the natural and recreational paradise of Tannheim and its mountain station is a good starting point for a great hike (e.g. Landsberger Hütte, Strindenalpe ....)
- an aerial cableway with a pleasant max. Number of people per cabin
- great view of Tannheim and the surrounding area
- Further information at: tannheimer-bergbahnen.at
- Height of the valley station: 946 m, height of the mountain station: 1,600 m
June 16, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!