Mountain Biking Highlight
At the building on the county road to Tringenstein, unlike its name, there are no trains. Rather, it has been serving hikers for generations as a meeting place and shelter. It was built in 1950 by the then Schelderwaldverein and extensively renovated in 1985.
The interior features seating and a rustic table with a slab of diabase. On it a stylized map is engraved, which shows the hiking trails and within walking distance of excursion destinations in the vicinity.
April 10, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.