The chapel invites to a small break with a view, it is open and can also be visited from the inside.
October 20, 2019
The chapel was probably built in 1607. St. Wendelin was called by the cath. Population considered the patron saint of livestock and pets.(Source: gro-besuch.de/listings/wendelinuskapelle)
March 18, 2019
Beautiful circular walk with good access
March 25, 2019
The chapel is a wonderful part in the landscape. At the edge of the forest and close to a stud farm.
May 6, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Der Kreuzweg am Erbig
Obernauer Kapelle "Maria Frieden"