(Excerpt from the chronicle of the owner family Heer)When, on April 28, 946, the Grossmünsterpropstei and St. Peterskirche agreed to separate their income, "a tithe from Truhtil-Husa" is mentioned for the first time.Until 1218 the Zollikerberg area was under the control of the dukes of Zähringen, then the barons of Regensberg and later the monastery of Rüti. Until 1832 the respective miller had to deliver the Trichtenhauser mill as "annual interest three and a quarter Mütt kernels, three chickens and fifty eggs" ...The house has undergone various changes over the centuries. The mill existed until the twenties. A sawmill has been part of the house since time immemorial. This was operated by the water power of the Wehrenbach until 1963. As of 2011, the sawmill was shut down and sold.The renovation carried out in 1963 shows the house "Truhtil-Husa" in its original form and combines tradition with the requirements that are placed on a restaurant today.
January 8, 2021
The "Trichti", as the beautiful bolt construction is also called, stands in the Wehrenbachtobel at Zollikerberg.
Here you can dine wonderfully in the time-honored restaurant Trichthausermühle and treat yourself to peace in perfectly preserved rooms of the country inn from the year 946. Behind the inn, the old mill can be visited.
January 9, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.