Road Cycling Highlight
The plant was planned from 1907 and opened in 1916 in the west of the city. It has been connected to the city center by a tram line since 1934 and has been equipped with a crematorium since 1977. The cemetery today occupies an area of about 57 hectares (Wikipedia).
January 6, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!