Bike Touring Highlight
The church from 1419, which is Protestant since the Reformation, stands on the edge of the old village, there were alterations to the church in 1470, 1551 and 1716, when the nave was re-listed. The tower dates back to the Middle Ages and the interior is determined by the baroque pulpit altar. Particularly noteworthy are the masonry tomb under the altar, four grave slabs and three epitaphs from the period between 1586 and 1732. The organ was rebuilt in 1961 using old parts of the company Jehmlich.
October 3, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!