In 1887, under the direction of the Mirow forestry master Friedrich Scharenberg, it was planted with foreign tree species to test their suitability for German forestry.
Presumably, peas were cultivated by the farmers in the "Land of the Crops", a fertile, approximately 7-hectare island of mortar, in the midst of our sands. So today this name is interpreted. The arboretum is not fenced and can therefore be explored on foot or by bicycle at any time.
July 14, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.