The St. Wendelins chapel stands on a hill west of Bottenau. In addition to the present chapel was a predecessor in the Middle Ages. This was demolished at the behest of the Appenweir court vogue Simon brother mid-18th century and replaced by a new building, the current chapel. The chapel St. Wendelin was built in 1756. It serves to worship St. Wendelin.
January 13, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!