The first documents about the farmhouse that exist date from the 17th century. But finds have been made that date back from the Carolingian era to the 19th century. The farmhouse was resold in 1629. The farmhouse, its outbuildings and its property cover 15 fields (9ha). Due to various heirs and marriages, the house constantly changed hands.
More information at: massana-albera.blogspot.com/2018/11/argeles-le-mas-pardes.html
August 3, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!