Bike Touring Highlight
The church consists of a single-nave Romanesque field stone building with a recessed choir rectangle and a semicircular apse. 220 people can sit in it.The St. Lawrence Church in Stederdorf is a field stone church. It was named after St. Lawrence of Rome. The builders of the church were the lords of Bollensen. It belongs to the Evangelical Lutheran Church Nettelkamp.Probably the oldest part of the church is the Romanesque-style choir on the eastern end. He is estimated to be about 1000 to 1100 years old. A clue to this is the door leading from the church to the sacristy.Source:
September 25, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.