The chapel was built in honor of Saint Liborius (Bishop of LeMans) and first mentioned in 1680. At the beginning of this century, a new chapel was built on the same site, but it was destroyed at the end of World War II. As early as 1951, the third, still standing chapel was erected in the same place.
August 26, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!