Bike Touring Highlight
The chapel was built in 1873 "The Wanderer to Refreshments". Since the Lübeck merchant family Johanssen, who had bought the estate in the middle of the 19th century, maintained trade relations with the Baltic countries and the client liked the local Russian Orthodox churches very well, he chose the architectural style of these churches for his chapel. Today the chapel is one of the landmarks of Schellhorn.schusteracht.de/kapelle-sophienhof
November 2, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!