Mountain Biking Highlight
"Eisernhardt Luftsport has been operating on the Gliding Ground since the founding year 1930. It all began with muscle-taut rubber cables, which gave the gliders downhill the necessary speed to take off in 1952. In 1952 a motorized winch was used for the first time, which now has notching heights of up to 300 m allowed.With the purchase of a double-decker of the type Focke-Wulf Stieglitz in 1960, the time of the motor-driven plow began. The gliders could now be hauled 2-3 times higher than before with the winch. "Source: lsv-siegerland.de
June 3, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!