Mountain Biking Highlight
North of Westernohe, near the Krummbachquelle and about 1 km from the nature reserve Wacholderheide away, there is a chapel dedicated to St. Wendelin, which was built in 1887 by Johannes Gerz. Its current appearance in quarry stone received it in 1933 by the son of the builder. A sculpture of the saint, patron saint of shepherds, is inside the chapel, along with its classic attributes of shepherd and sheep. The place of worship was restored in 1987.
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!