Road Cycling Highlight
The very first mention of the Buulmolen dates back to 1362. On the night of July 11, 1744, the mill burned down, but it was rebuilt in the autumn and winter. In 1938 the mill had to make way for the construction of the Albert Canal. Completely disassembled, it was transferred to the Antwerp North Castle, where it remained until 1986. Eventually he was taken down again and left to his own devices. In 1994, the city of Antwerp was willing to return the mill. After renovation, the Buulmolen got its place again in Olen in 2003.
August 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!