The Joditzmühle was built in 1742 by Johann Christian Simon, after the so-called Schlottermühle, which formerly stood on Auensee, was burned down.Until 1910, water wheels ran here to drive grinding and cutting mills and supplied the miller, his servants and maids with work and bread.More information about Station 16:
February 20, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.