Mountain Biking Highlight
First mentioned in 1480. The patronal feast was St. Sebastian, Maria Magdalena and St. Jörg, but in 1522 St. Maria Magdalena came first. 1520 new building with three altars and new consecration. The surrounding walls of the ship and the tower belong to the older inventory.
East-facing church with a rectangular nave and a choir closed on three sides. The disposition suggests that the surrounding walls of the ship, as well as the tower, are older than the choir. Arched windows with simple tracery. The arched, late Gothic portal on the western front.
The tower: Irregular masonry on the north side. Timbered bell room with tent roof.
August 3, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!