The roots of the Krüseliner mill go back to the year 1275. As Feldberger Amtsmühle the citizens of the city had to paint their grain here. An attached saw-grate processed wood from the surrounding forests predominantly to timber. The first documentary mention from the Landeszentalarchiv is dated 1514, in which the dukes Heinrich and Albrecht Mecklenburg the church of St. Mary confirmed to Strelitz the possession of the Krüseliner mill.
September 2, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!