Bike Touring Highlight
The old parish church "To the Four Evangelists" consists of two completely different components: the original rectangular hall church made of field stone, now used as a choir for the extension building, and the three-aisled brick extension to the west from 1858/59.
May 7, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.