Road Cycling Highlight
The Gallerieholländer windmill was built in 1872 on the property no. 8 by Mr. Klinker. In the year 1913 the mill was bought by the miller Fritz Hustedt, who was also upper master of the Mueller Guild, and passed on 1968 to his grandson Fritz Röwer. The mill was in operation until 1972.
August 16, 2017
Very nice windmill that is still in operation.
It also houses a registry office.
Further information: thedinghausen.de/portal/seiten/blender-muehle-909000129-20710.html
May 19, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.