The monastery was founded in 1240 and was the house monastery and burial place of the lords of Lobdeburg. The monastery church was dismantled in the 16th century and has been in ruins since then. The ruin forms a rectangle almost 40 meters long and almost 15 meters wide. In the summer months, choir concerts and summer theater take place against the impressive backdrop. A year-round visit is possible.
May 9, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!