Beautiful hiking area, has something to offer for every need.
The Tannheimer Tal is a high elevation in the Tannheimer mountains, which is part of the Allgäu Alps in Austria in the province of Tyrol (district Reutte). It is a left-sided side valley of the Lech Valley with a wide valley floor and about 20 kilometers in length.
May 31, 2018
The "Haldensee" is located near Haller in Tirol.
- between Grän and Nesselwängle
- about 77 hectares in size
- There is a circular path around the lake that is pleasant and easy to manage
- further information: tannheimertal.com/online-magazin/haldensee
- s. also: komoot.de/highlight/961885
September 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!