Bike Touring Highlight
The St. Wolfgang estate chapel in Englmannszell was built in 1834 by Maximilian August Graf zu Toerring-Jettenbach. The chapel was restored between 2010-2017 by Hans Veit Graf zu Toerring-Jettenbach. The beautifully designed sundial on the south facade of the chapel tower is particularly characteristic.
April 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.