The former Gasthof Domanig in the town center dates back to the 16th century and was rebuilt in 1708. From 1988–1990, the economic section on the west and north sides was adapted for use by the elementary school, community office and volunteer fire brigade.
January 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.