Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
Time in motion
- JavierCR 🇪🇸, Mróweczka Jot, and 12 others like this.
- Bini, Carmen Frank, and 27 others like this.
Many wild boar tracks could be seen. But we were out at different times 👍!4 days ago
- Bini, Carmen Frank, and 25 others like this.
The beautiful wooden figures are according to local residents
by an artist from Berg near Neumarkt6 days ago
- Bini, Lost in the Forest? 🌳🔎🌲, and 25 others like this.
Today's path led past a beautiful cave tower (single-family cave, real name Luderfelsen), the creek rocks and the source of the Sindlbach.March 13, 2023
- Bini, Lost in the Forest? 🌳🔎🌲, and 33 others like this.
Today I was only allowed to hear the herons and ducks, not see them!!March 12, 2023
- Bini, Klonmontie 💪🏞️, and 33 others like this.
Today they stood up beautifully again
lined up at the fish pond.March 11, 2023
The Weihermühlbach, which has its source in the Hohenfels military training area, flows into the Lauterach in Ransbach.
The "flying" fish and the kingfisher were much too fast.March 7, 2023
Admired the creek rocks from below today, very beautiful and interesting rock colossi!!!