Gravelbike wenn ich Solo unterwegs bin.
Tourenfahrrad mit Frau und .......
Kein E Bikes/ Pedelec, da hier eh nur "geringe Steigungen" Radfahren Pur als Hobby neu entdeckt .Lieblingsstrecke 1 Start Pattensen - Harklenbeck- Hemmingen- Ricklinger-Kiesteiche-1 1/2 um den Maschsee - Leinemasch-Wülfel-Laatzen- Koldinger Seen Ruthe - Koldingen - Pattensen ca. 49 kmLieblingstrecke 2 Start Pattensen - Arnum - Devese - Wettbergen - Ricklingen - an der Ihme entlang - Linden - Herrenhäuser Gärten - Ihme entlang zum Masschsee - Leinemasch - Reden - Pattensen
- Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
- 02:4039.4 mi14.8 mph1,150 ft1,150 ft
Knowledge of the day Read the weather report before you start. The wind was strong especially the head wind. Gusts are 😖. The tour was so far good except for a small section near Hasede, which requires everything from tree roots, very narrow paths, to drive with caution. Oh yes, the average speed there is something wrong, was more like 17-18
September 9, 2020
- 03:0131.4 mi10.4 mph1,350 ft1,325 ft
So now we, my wife and my one, drove the Julius Trip Ring.
Not too warm, not too cool, just the right weather for it ...
What did I expect from the tour?
I think too much ... history, buildings, information boards-history about Julius Trip etc. But far from it there is nothing nothing.
It's a tour that doesn't have a name anymore ... It's a nice tour, through the "inner circle" of Hanover, the green lung ... what makes Hanover and why I am so connected to this city.
September 7, 2020
- 02:3031.7 mi12.7 mph1,200 ft1,200 ft
Tested two conversions on the bike today ...
* New saddle .... overall fits, different seating positions set on the way ... the last 14 km now brilliant ...
* Holder for smartphone ... drove a hardcore route every now and then .... including single-trail paths .... nothing wobbles, very safe .....The tour itself, I like "wind" best, "headwind"
August 25, 2020