- 02:2022.3 mi9.6 mph750 ft750 ft
- 03:5311.0 mi2.8 mph1,400 ft1,375 ft
The path along the Jennbach is closed at an altitude of 610m due to a landslide. Actually there was only the way back and then another ascent over the supply road, but somehow nobody stuck to it. So we were through and had a nice, sometimes action-packed climbing tour.The path through the actual gorge was easy to walk, but still adventurous as you sometimes have to climb over bare rocks. Very worth seeing and experiencing.
September 4, 2021
- 01:5816.3 mi8.3 mph775 ft800 ft
- 02:203.31 mi1.4 mph675 ft650 ft
- 01:275.14 mi3.5 mph250 ft225 ft