- 02:5030.8 mi10.9 mph5,300 ft5,325 ftMartin Li 🇺🇦🇨🇭, Jupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, and 62 others like this.
- 04:1040.8 mi9.8 mph5,800 ft8,975 ftMarkus🚵🏼♀️⛷, Hampi Schmid 🚴, and 80 others like this.
Beautiful round from Hafling (Home of Haflinger), first up to the Meran 2000 ski area, then on a great trail first to the Kreuzjoch at 2081 m and then on to the Stone Mandln, a collection of hundreds of cairns of all sizes at just over 2000m. .
Long mostly descent towards Salten/Genesien and in a loop…2 days ago
- 03:4830.9 mi8.1 mph6,075 ft6,075 ftJupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, 🇺🇦 beardman, and 89 others like this.
Perfect bike weather today, even too hot down in Meran... on the way back just over 30°
Long driveway with 1600 Hm to the Vigiljoch... up and down trails over to the NaturnserAlm
After a nice lunch, back over other trails to the Vigiljoch and on to the black lacquer for afternoon coffee....
From there down…3 days ago
- 03:097.52 mi2.4 mph1,850 ft1,850 ftJupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, Tichi, and 73 others like this.
After the constant rain of last night, no trails today, but a nice little hike over a section of the Meraner Höhenweg:
From the Hochmuth via the Leiteralm to the Hochwanghaus..
Still quite foggy at the beginning and lots of low-hanging clouds, but then it got better and brighter at the end... so the trails…4 days ago
- 02:0422.8 mi11.1 mph4,150 ft4,150 ftA. Villiger, 🚵🏿Rolf🇩🇪 Biedermann🚵🏿, and 91 others like this.
After the four great bike days on the GourmetTrails in the Palatinate Forest, normal Toggenburg home cooking again today.... -but it's usually easily digestible and doesn't taste that bad...
Before starting work from Nessau with a small detour via Perfiren up to Hinterhöchi..
Via the Toggenburger Höhenweg…7 days ago
- 04:0136.8 mi9.2 mph5,150 ft5,150 ftDat Kleene, Tichi, and 110 others like this.
Final round for this time in the Palatinate, but we were certainly not here for the last time. Again today HammerSingleTrails without period and comma, sometimes a bit technical, but very often totally flowy, up and down or more rarely just....
.., from a sandstone rock, from which the whole Palatinate…May 21, 2023
- 03:4741.4 mi10.9 mph3,775 ft3,775 ftJupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, Jűrgen Spengler, and 85 others like this.
A bit of relaxing was planned for today, but then there were still 3 small rounds....
In the morning south to the market day in Landau, a little shopping, a little strolling, a little ice cream.....
In the afternoon small trail round to the west: through the vineyards to the Palatinate Forest and there…May 20, 2023
- 04:0135.9 mi8.9 mph3,650 ft3,575 ftJupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, Rüedu, and 116 others like this.
Found and rode sensational single trails again today here in the Palatinate Forest, today especially on the rocky paths around Rodalben .....
The kind of trails people have conjured up here is simply fantastic ... and I hardly met any people all day long, a few hikers, a few bikers, but often no one on…May 19, 2023
- 03:3227.5 mi7.8 mph4,950 ft4,950 ftA. Villiger, BruGer ☮️, and 113 others like this.
A real single trail paradise that Birgit found for us here.... I think I've rarely done single trails as far as the eye can see on a tour with such a large proportion of single trails.... and one more flowy than the other....a real one Insider tip... if you're in the corner... and everything today with…May 18, 2023
- 04:0462.2 mi15.3 mph5,100 ft5,050 ftJupp🇨🇭Toggenburg, Peter, and 102 others like this.
After a few kilometers it was already raining, but then, from Bütschwil, it finally got better and better with even a bit of sun now and then, at the end from Herisau there were also patches of fog, and while waiting for the train, but already standing under the roof, then another heavy downpour…May 14, 2023
From Meran at almost 300 m up to the GompmAlm at 1850 m, over small roads, forest paths and a few km of hiking trails at the end ...
After a nice lunch, descent into the Passeier Valley on gravel paths, small roads, and further down a few forest and meadow trails...
Along the Passeier on the Passeier cycle…