Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
- 02:445.71 mi2.1 mph900 ft900 ft
- 07:5811.4 mi1.4 mph3,775 ft3,775 ft
- 04:566.96 mi1.4 mph2,275 ft2,275 ft
- 02:285.47 mi2.2 mph1,300 ft1,300 ftSaGo 132, Ewa und Christof, and 33 others like this.
- 04:3711.6 mi2.5 mph2,400 ft2,375 ftRoger Delporte, Sylvia, and 25 others like this.
Ofcourse we couldn't visit this region without exploring the famous Bastei bridge. We set off in the early morning in order to beat the crowds and that turned out to be the right decision. Soon after our visit masses of people hiked up the mountain towards the bridge. What a beautiful surrounding this…November 28, 2022
- Dick Eekhof, marc_bret, and 39 others like this.
The beautiful Schachsischer Schweiz region!! Today we arrived and took the magnificent hike up to the Schrammsteintor. Timing was perfect as the sun was just about to set when we reached the top, treating us to some of the most stunning views on the surrounding rocky mountains.November 27, 2022
Difficult lighting conditions this morning, but nevertheless a stunning hike over, under and through the magnificent rocky cliffs (Herkulesssäulen) of the Rosenthal :) Happy to be out exploring this wonderful region on the East-German border.