- Carlos en Monique🚶🚶♀️, Ewa und Christof, and 25 others like this.
- Leo en Corrie Boender, Hans De Kok, and 21 others like this.
On our way home after a nice weekend with Corrie and Leo, we stop for a short walk to stretch our legs.
Beautiful area, but a shame about the many cyclists who use the same path.May 21, 2023
- Leo en Corrie Boender, Peter, and 23 others like this.
A completely different walk than yesterday, but certainly a beautiful one. Voted Germany's most beautiful hiking trail in 2018.
It was less heavy too, but with yesterday's walk still in the legs it didn't always feel that way 😉May 20, 2023
- Herwig Aertbelien, Hans-Helmut Books, and 26 others like this.
What a very beautiful walk! 🤩
At the Ehrbachklamm it was sometimes quite spicy, but we enjoyed it together with Corrie and Leo.
The km's 10 to 13 were less: on asphalt along nature and through villages.May 19, 2023
- Leo en Corrie Boender, An-Yv, and 23 others like this.
This morning we left in time with Corrie and Leo for a long weekend in Hünsrück to at least walk the Geierlay bridge. This bridge is the longest pedestrian (suspension) bridge in Germany and is about 360 meters long and hangs 100 meters above the Mörsdorfer Bachtal.
To start the weekend off right, we…May 18, 2023
- Leo en Corrie Boender, Hans De Kok, and 27 others like this.
Lovely weather and a walk through a very beautiful forest. What else do you want? A terrace now 😂May 13, 2023
- 02:177.54 mi3.3 mph1,025 ft1,000 ftCarlos en Monique🚶🚶♀️, Richard 🇳🇱, and 13 others like this.
Our last day in this beautiful region, so today we take a nice walk. Tomorrow we go home again, but we will definitely go back to De Vosges.May 5, 2023
- Richard 🇳🇱, Carlos en Monique🚶🚶♀️, and 16 others like this.
Today we take it easy and go geocaching in La Petite-Pierre.
La Petite-Pierre is a nice village and a nice base for walks in the Vosges National Park.May 4, 2023
- 05:0115.3 mi3.1 mph1,875 ft1,875 ftBou, Carlos en Monique🚶🚶♀️, and 22 others like this.
Today we take the walk (with walking sticks 🤪) that we were supposed to do yesterday. We have great weather and it is a nice walk. The second half was tough with a lot of false flat up, which made the climbs feel extra heavy afterwards. Survival on the road didn't make it any better. We turned out to…May 3, 2023
- Leo en Corrie Boender, Bou, and 16 others like this.
Equipped with new walking sticks, we see that the caves of Saint Vit are close to the sports shop, so we go for a walk there.
The weather is nice and the few drops of rain we got at the caves were not worth getting our raincoats out for the day.
It was a tough walk for my knee, so I hope it will hold up…May 2, 2023
Today we are going for a walk with our southern neighbours: the Vagebondjespad in the Colonies of Merksplas. Lovely weather and a nice walk, so a Saturday well spent 😃.
At one point you could walk on a path between two bodies of water. That seemed to end on the navigation, but once there the path continued…