About Dennis 🎄Bountyhiker
Im Wald gibt's kein WLAN - aber die Verbindung ist besser
- SebDundee🦊, Jörg (Taunus-Hiker), and 5 others like this.
- Peter Gertner, Jörg (Taunus-Hiker), and 13 others like this.
Wonderful tour in the Taunus with great weather and the Limes path was a real discovery. Very nice to walk despite the many forest damage. Also a great tour for fur noses - parking and rest stops in Glashütten.April 3, 2023
- Peter Gertner, Klaus - ÖPNV, and 16 others like this.
1st tour to 4th on the Meko with a new Kraxe. That makes things a little sportier with additional luggage on your back 😁March 17, 2023
- Manuela 📸, Tiffy Samson, and 26 others like this.
@Dennis 🎄Bountyhiker did you get your dog cleaned?? Unfortunately, Buddy can't do that anymore....February 26, 2023
- Torsten R., Klaus - ÖPNV, and 46 others like this.
A wonderful route to the forest spirit, Iron Hand 😍
We tried a new route today. We started at the Chausseehaus car park. Along the former railway line, we first went past the golf course to the Oberer Gehrn refuge. It now went in a curve over the Aarstraße into the Kesselbachtal. Passing two small ponds…February 26, 2023
- Peter Gertner, Jörg (Taunus-Hiker), and 11 others like this.
Fantastic tour! Absolute recommendation, but we also had glorious weather 😁☀️ I would generally recommend dry or frozen weather, as the paths are quite off the beaten path. The piece from Laurenburg to Gutenacker above the Lahn is probably one of the most beautiful trails in the area. Also ideal for fur nosesFebruary 9, 2023
Small tour today into the Klingerloch in fantastic spring weather. Time for the fur noses to escalate outside again 😁