About 🇩🇪 Michael Wirtz 🇩🇪
Wandern, Bergwandern, Klettersteige und Fahrradfahren.
Alpen>Zugspitze>Berchtesgaden>Österreich"Scheiß auf die Flügel, ich geh' zu Fuß"
STEIGAUF Irgendwann ist "Irgendwann zu spät"
- "Sachsenmädel", Betty 👸 🐶🚶♀️🐕, and 50 others like this.
- Christoph 🦊, andi_wanderful, and 52 others like this.
With 2 broken knees and 33 km of asphalt, I think the time is really mega 🥰 I'm more than satisfied. It couldn't be any faster, because Steckenweise was already up to 6 km/hMay 27, 2023
- 𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℌ𝔅𝔖, Andreas Wand, and 46 others like this.
- Holger Augustus I, Manu, and 49 others like this.
The Klimahaus Bremerhaven is a scientific exhibition house in Bremerhaven.
The exhibition area covers 11,500 m² and is divided into the three exhibition areas Travel, Perspectives and Opportunities.
@Man goes through the stations:
Seneghe, Sardinia, Italy
…May 25, 2023
- Horst..., Holger Augustus I, and 46 others like this.
- 03:438.96 mi2.4 mph1,875 ft1,875 ftChristoph 🦊, Daniel, and 60 others like this.
Because this round is very nice, I've run it for the third time this year. This round always works. Only this time the aviator monument was added.May 22, 2023
- Christoph 🦊, katchemann, and 82 others like this.
From the large parking lot, the participants of the hiking needle passed above the Radauer waterfall in the direction of Luisenbank, where a longer break was taken.
Continue to the Eckertalsperre stamp box. Here, too, a longer break was taken 🙄
Then it went back part of the way and directly to the whey…May 21, 2023
- Manu, Holger Augustus I, and 72 others like this.
I imagined something different. From the Ravensberg I wanted to continue to the Beberteich in Barbis. But eventually there were fallen trees and I had to turn back. Then several times I didn't notice the turnoff on the clock. And on the way back in Barbis, the battery was already blinking. So go down…May 14, 2023
- Christoph 🦊, Daniel, and 56 others like this.
- Ⓜ️A®️©️O, Sandra Heeren, and 62 others like this.
Started quite late today at 2:30 p.m. for a 20 km loop. The weather was fantastic and had to be exploited.
Have a nice Walpurgis weekend everyone 🤗April 30, 2023
Since I can't really walk properly after the 50 km hike, I made myself a little comfortable at the Oberer Hahnebalzer Teich. It's two kilometers from the parking lot and they always work