About William Wallace
- vaddermuddertour, Palatinatrails, and 67 others like this.
Great hike with my best buddy from Neustadt to Hochspeyer, via Hellerhütte - Wolfschluchthütte-Schwarzsohl. Best hiking weather and no one in the forest....March 11, 2023
- Tarnaris, Gerd Stephan, and 26 others like this.
That's a crisp elevation profile, I like that! There's probably a lot of breakage lying around, I assume the trees that were cracked from last April have now finally been cut down. Beautiful photos!January 28, 2023
- Der Wandermichel, Ruth Wünstel-Schiefer, and 44 others like this.
Buddy tour on Lemmy Kilmister's birthday, God of Heavy Metal,
mainly via cycle paths and country lanes.
I think there was another well-known birthday a few years ago... so Merry Christmas everyoneDecember 24, 2022
- Ruth Wünstel-Schiefer, MGBreva 🏍, and 39 others like this.
It´s hard to hold a Schorle in a cold November rain ( frei nach Axl Rose ).November 19, 2022
- Gerd Stephan, Ruth Wünstel-Schiefer, and 35 others like this.
The right weather to run through the Karlstal again. It splashes properly and you have it to yourself. Planned route didn't quite work, the forest thwarted our plans again...October 15, 2022
- Günther 🚲🚶♂️😎, Palatinatrails, and 30 others like this.
Planned and aimlessly pacified through local realms. Unfortunately I had forgotten the offering for the Queidersberg, a virgin wasn't at hand right now... crap, hopefully the 👹FCK👹 scores tonight, otherwise it's my fault...😣October 8, 2022
- Palatinatrails, Martin 🐻, and 35 others like this.
Small Sunday walk "in the mushrooms". Unfortunately, I am not familiar with these noble plants, but they are still beautiful to look at.October 3, 2022
- Chris🏝️, Andrew Topping, and 21 others like this.
Evening trip from the Giens peninsula to the ruins high above Hyères. Along the country roads, the tour mainly runs on super bike paths. The view from up there is worth the effort.September 19, 2022
Actually a leisurely lap, if it weren't for the two small intermediate sprints that were necessary on the way. Must have accidentally driven through wild boar shit or something similar, which made me an irresistible hunting target for 2 free-roaming four-legged friends... but the calves are still there…