4.4
(62)
6,588
자전거 타는 사람
547
라이딩
신트트루이든의 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 신트트루이든 로드 라이딩 컬렉션 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 아래에서 살펴보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026
309
자전거 타는 사람
39.6km
01:51
200m
200m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5.0
(6)
168
자전거 타는 사람
54.1km
02:29
140m
140m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
1.0
(1)
155
자전거 타는 사람
107km
05:23
840m
840m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5.0
(3)
119
자전거 타는 사람
94.6km
04:27
390m
390m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
132
자전거 타는 사람
9.64km
00:27
40m
40m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
De Asdonkstraat는 Molenstede의 Dassenaarde 자연 보호 구역 중앙에 위치해 있습니다. 자연 보호 구역을 탐험할 때 그곳을 지나가게 됩니다.
6
0
이 부분은 수문과 전방 요새와 함께 가장 오래된 부분에 속합니다. 사도들의 집에는 16세기 후반의 후기 고딕 양식의 흔적이 보존되어 있으며, 이는 영주 Wijnandt van Brijel의 건축 캠페인에서 비롯된 것입니다. 이 단지는 영지의 가장 높은 지점, 사령부의 동쪽에 위치합니다. 문에서는 7개의 길이 모이며, 이는 마리아의 7가지 슬픔과 기쁨을 상징합니다. 문 건물 오른쪽에는 현재 사라진 사도들의 집이 있었으며, 이는 2층짜리 L자형 건물로, 1층에는 예배당이 있었고, 도움이 필요한 남성들을 위한 12개의 방이 있어 사도들의 집이라는 이름이 붙었습니다. 16세기 후반의 후기 고딕 양식의 핵심이었으며, 1716-1726년 사이에 사령관 Damian Hugo von Schönborn의 통치 하에 확장 및 개조되었습니다. 이는 건물 정면의 석판에 표시되어 있습니다. 제2차 세계 대전 이후 사도들의 집은 서서히 쇠퇴했지만, 그동안 복원되었습니다.
2
0
중세 시대 영주의 저택이 있던 자리에 19세기에 하덜링겐 성이 세워졌습니다. 이 유적지는 일찍부터 지속적인 거주가 이루어졌으며 수세기 동안 비옥한 베름 계곡의 농업 개발과 밀접하게 연관되어 있었습니다. 영주의 저택으로서 이 영지는 거주지 역할을 했을 뿐만 아니라, 전통적인 하스페인지 농업 경관 내에서 주변 지역을 관리하고 구조화하는 경제 중심지 역할도 했습니다. 오늘날 조용한 마을 베름에 위치한 하덜링겐 성은 중세 영주의 저택에서 웅장한 19세기 별장으로 변모한 귀중한 사례를 보여줍니다. 성과 주변 공원 경관은 질서, 조화, 풍경의 아름다움이라는 신고전주의 이상을 인상적으로 보여주며, 하스페인지 유산 내에서 특별한 위치를 차지합니다. 과거에 대해 더 알고 싶으신가요? https://www.burchten-kastelen.be/provincies/limburg/042%20Kasteel%20van%20Hardelingen/Kasteel%20van%20Hardelingen.html 를 클릭하세요.
6
0
중세 시대에 영주 저택이 있던 자리에 19세기에 하덜링언 성이 세워졌습니다. 이 지역은 초기부터 지속적으로 거주되었으며 수세기 동안 웦므의 비옥한 계곡에서 농업 경영과 밀접하게 연관되었습니다. 영주 저택으로서 이 영지는 거주지뿐만 아니라 전통적인 하스펜가우 농업 경관 내에서 주변 지역을 관리하고 구조화하는 경제 중심지 역할도 했습니다. 오늘날 조용한 웦므 마을에 위치한 하덜링언 성은 중세 영주 저택이 19세기 장엄한 별장으로 변모한 귀중한 사례를 보여줍니다. 성과 주변 공원 경관은 질서, 조화, 경관의 아름다움이라는 신고전주의 이상을 인상적으로 보여주며, 하스펜가우 유산에서 특별한 위치를 차지합니다. 과거에 대해 더 알고 싶으신가요? https://www.burchten-kastelen.be/provincies/limburg/042%20Kasteel%20van%20Hardelingen/Kasteel%20van%20Hardelingen.html 를 클릭하세요.
5
0
Historical information about the Town Hall building: In 1526, the city council of Leeuw decided to build a new town hall. The building was constructed between 1530 and 1538, based on a design by Rombout II Keldermans. It is a rather rare monument in the transitional Gothic-Renaissance style: structurally Gothic, but the decorative elements are clear expressions of the Renaissance. The facade's façade is made of blue stone: it has a pedestal with richly decorated panels and a beautifully carved frame. At the foot of the town hall tower, remnants of the first defensive wall around the city, dating from the 12th century, can still be seen. The interior is magnificent: the ground floor housed the mayor's office, the council chamber, and the reception room, where the mural by Maurice Langaskens (early 20th century) is particularly striking. On the first floor, you can visit the exhibition "Archaeological Finds from the Kleine Gete." Explanation of the Lakkenhalle (Ladder Hall): The hall, next to the town hall, was built because Zoutleeuw was an important trading center in the Middle Ages. The city already had a Vleeshuys (butcher's hall) in 1281, but the current hall was intended to replace the building that had become too small and also testify to the greatness of Leeuw. The new hall was built on the wall of the first rampart, which still forms the rear facade. Besides trading, the hall was also used as a meeting place and barracks for the Schuttersgilde (shooting guild), which had a purely military function in the Middle Ages. The grain supplies for the Tafel van de Heilige Geest (Holy Spirit's Table), or poor relief, were stored in the attic: poor relief in Leeuw dates back to 1235 and is perhaps the oldest in the country. Source: https://www.zoutleeuw.be/activiteiten/detail/91/historisch-stadhuis-en-halle-zoutleeuw
3
0
On the site of the current St. Leonard's Church stood a chapel—the date of construction of which is unknown—in honor of Saint Leonard of Noblac. After this chapel was elevated to a parish church in 1231, it was replaced by the current church, which had a long construction history: the monumental Gothic building was largely constructed between the 13th and 16th centuries. St. Leonard's Church is rich in art treasures and owes its international fame primarily to them. The Iconoclasm of 1566 and the French Revolution passed the church by without significant damage, thus preserving most of the impressive artistic heritage accumulated over centuries: altarpieces, paintings, statues of saints, copper and silverwork, vestments, and other devout objects. Below, a few of these showpieces are presented. Upon entering, the first thing that catches the eye is the Marianum: this double statue (1533) is situated within the 15th-century veneration of Mary, which depicted the Virgin Mary as the apocalyptic woman and mediatrix of grace. Not-to-be-missed highlight inside: The Sacrament Tower: A tabernacle crafted from white Avesnes stone is undoubtedly the church's showpiece. The artwork was created in the workshops of Cornelis II Floris de Vriendt in Antwerp and erected in Zoutleeuw in 1552. The tower is 18 meters high, has nine stories, and contains approximately 200 statues depicting scenes from the Old and New Testaments. A replica is on display at London's Victoria and Albert Museum. The Paschal Candlestick This copper candlestick is 5.68 meters high and weighs approximately 950 kg. It was cast by Renier van Thienen, based on a design by Jan Bornam, and installed in the choir by the founder himself in 1483. It is the second-largest Easter candlestick in Europe. Source: https://www.zoutleeuw.be/sint-leonarduskerk
5
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.