성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 하벨란지에 있는 아름다운 성 20
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 17, 2026
하이라이트 • 정착지
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
2025년 말, 성과 부속 건물 리모델링에 대한 도시 계획 허가가 승인되었습니다. 이는 17세기 건축물인 이 발로니아의 특별한 유산을 복원하고, 주요 성의 완전한 리모델링과 외관 및 지붕 개선을 포함하는 대규모 복원 프로젝트가 될 것입니다. 이 프로젝트는 역사적 보존과 대중의 접근을 결합하여 성을 대규모 게스트하우스로 운영하는 것을 포함합니다. 2026년 7월 제가 방문했을 때 공사가 시작된 것이 분명했습니다. 진입로 옆에는 상당히 분주한 건설 현장 컨테이너가 있었습니다. 출처: haltinne.be
2
0
할틴느 성의 영지는 279.98헥타르의 농경지, 숲, 목초지로 이루어져 있습니다. '스트루비악스'라는 개울과 여러 샘에서 물이 공급되어 네 개의 연못과 성의 해자를 채웁니다. 건축학적 관점에서 할틴느 성은 특별한 유산입니다. 오늘날의 모습은 1600년대 중반에 지어졌을 때와 동일합니다. 인상적인 탑, 총안, 해자는 군사적 기능을 연상시키지만, 이는 분명 성곽 농장입니다. 외벽, 지붕, 해자뿐만 아니라 성의 기념비적인 계단도 왈롱 지역의 특별한 유산으로 보호받고 있습니다. 이 돌계단은 폭 2미터의 디딤판과 역시 돌로 된 넓은 난간을 가지고 있습니다. 이 계단의 육중한 특징은 사계절을 상징하는 조각상들과 대조를 이룹니다. 원래 레오폴드 2세 국왕과 '시에르뇽' 성을 위해 만들어진 단철 대문, 동쪽 탑의 가짜 창문, 그리고 석회암의 둥근 기둥으로 이루어진 짚으로 된 헛간은 비록 대중에게 공개되지는 않지만, 성의 다른 볼거리들입니다. 출처: haltinne.be
2
0
The Château de Faulx-les-Tombes was originally built in the 10th century as a fortified tower, of which few remains remain of the medieval structure. Around 1340, the castle came into the possession of the Marbaix family. The castle changed hands several times and in 1665 came into the possession of Count Rasse Erasme de Corswaren, whose descendants retained the castle until the French Revolution. The western facade of the current building dates from 1563, but most of the castle was completely rebuilt between 1867 and 1872 in the Romantic style by architect Henri Beyaert, who also designed several famous buildings in Brussels. In 1961, the castle was severely damaged by fire, but it was fully restored to its original style. From 1972 onwards, it was owned by the municipality of Etterbeek and used for purposes including school trips and social tourism. The castle was converted into a hotel and restaurant, but the business eventually went bankrupt in 1988, and the property was put up for sale. Today, the castle is privately owned and not open to the public. It is idyllically situated in a wooded setting along the Samson River.
3
0
Today, the castle is part of the Radhadesh estate, which also includes a more recent residential center and several even more recent agricultural buildings. Openbaar Kunstbezit Vlaanderen (Flanders Public Art Agency) calls it a spiritual community, where the new residents have thoroughly restored the castle and transformed it into a true spiritual oasis where you can explore the colorful culture of Indian traditions. Specifically, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (formerly the Hare Krishna movement) has a base and residential community there. There's also a vegan restaurant, a shop, a museum of sacred art (MOSA), and you can take a paid tour. The temple is accessible without payment. There's also a 2.8-kilometer "spiritual" walking trail. More at https://www.okv.be/museum/radhadesh-kasteel-van-petite-somme I'm not mentioning the domain's website because of a virus alert on my computer.
7
0
Built in 1888 and now in its neo-Gothic style, the castle served as a field hospital during the First World War, where the Jourda family cared for wounded and also sheltered local residents whose homes had been destroyed. During the Second World War, it housed American soldiers during the Rundstedt Offensive. From 1946 onwards, it became a holiday center, a school for people with intellectual disabilities, a youth hostel, a campsite, and a hotel-restaurant, all under the initiative of mayors Jean Andrieu of Herstal and Denis Deghaye of Oupeye. After the initiative's bankruptcy, a Brussels real estate agent, Serge Frankovich, bought the property in 1975, leaving it vacant for five years and plundering it. The Hare Krishna movement then purchased it and turned it into the Radhadesh estate. Sources: - https://www.castles.nl/petite-somme-castle - https://www.burchten-kastelen.be/provincies/luxemburg/002%20Kasteel%20van%20Petite%20Somme/Kasteel%20van%20Petite%20Somme.html - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite-Somme
7
0
Since 1980, the castle of Petite-Somme has housed a temple of the Hare Krishna movement, which today operates as the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. The dilapidated castle, of course, has a longer history. The current castle is also not the original and dates from 1888. The first mention of a castle on this site dates back to the eleventh century, when a certain Gozélonde Montaigu owned it. He was also the first Count of Montaigu. The County of Montaigu was quite influential for a time. It included the County of Duras in the Sint-Truiden region, the County of Clermont-sous-Huy, the Lordship of Jodoigne, and the village of Marcourt. The Counts of Montaigu were also vice-patrons of the Abbey of Sint-Truiden. Ecclesiastically, it belonged to the diocese of Liège. The castle was reportedly donated to the Abbey of Saint Hubert by the wife of Gozélon de Montaigu as penance for his husband's alleged plundering of the abbey's property. In the fourteenth century, a certain Jean de Bohême was said to have owned it, adding a tower to the castle, which became part of Luxembourg's defensive line. In 1461, the castle became the property of the de Hamal family, a Dutch-Belgian noble family that also appears in the histories of several Limburg villages and lordships (including 's Herenelderen, Grevenbroek, and the land of Vogelsanck). The de Hamal family held the lordship and castle of Petite Somme until 1774. Several noble families then succeeded one another. First came Albert Joseph de Favereau, born in 1750. De Favereau demolished the house that had served as the Hamal family's residence and built a brick manor house on its foundations. The new castle remained in the family's possession until 1877. Other sources claim that the demolition was carried out by the Count de Vaux, Aimable-Alexis de Jourda. What is certain is that the de Favereau family building was also demolished by a certain Louise Marie Eulalie, a relative of Baron Victor Albert de Favereau. And whatever the exact details are: it is certain that the current neo-Gothic castle stood there in 1888. Sources: - https://www.castles.nl/petite-somme-castle - https://www.burchten-kastelen.be/provincies/luxemburg/002%20Kasteel%20van%20Petite%20Somme/Kasteel%20van%20Petite%20Somme.html - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite-Somme
7
0
Built in the Middle Ages, only the keep and a few architectural elements remain from that period. After its partial destruction in the mid-17th century, it was restored and transformed into an elegant pleasure palace. The French-style park and gardens, redesigned in the 19th century, are part of the Parks and Gardens of Wallonia, designated as an exceptional cultural heritage site. They are free to enter during the castle's opening hours. Magnificent rose beds adorn the grounds. To learn more about the park and its grounds, you can download audio guides at https://www.modave-castle.be/les_jardins. Source: https://visitwallonia.de/de/content/ausergewohnlichen-garten-das-schloss-von-modave
33
1
Opening Hours: From March 30 to November 15 Daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission at 4:45 PM) Closed on Mondays (except public holidays and July/August) Special opening at Christmas Further information can be found on the Modave Castle website: https://www.modave-castle.be/infos_pratiques
58
0
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 하벨란지 주변: