4.7
(439)
4,828
자전거 타는 사람
48
라이딩
소아자 최고의 사이클링 경로를 따라 지역을 둘러볼까요? 소아자에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소 중에서 가장 마음에 드는 라이딩을 선택해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026
7
자전거 타는 사람
22.2km
01:36
410m
410m
Cycle the moderate Graubünden Route, a 13.8-mile (22.2 km) touring cycling trail in Parco Val Calanca with Alpine views and waterfalls.
4.5
(10)
189
자전거 타는 사람
49.7km
03:35
480m
480m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.8
(8)
102
자전거 타는 사람
102km
07:39
2,500m
2,500m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(4)
76
자전거 타는 사람
43.2km
03:35
1,400m
1,400m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(2)
47
자전거 타는 사람
31.9km
02:40
1,010m
1,010m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Grotto Bassa 1910년부터, Lumino 루미노에 있는 Grotto Bassa는 1910년 Andrea Franzi가 문을 연 역사적인 레스토랑입니다. 아버지에서 아들로 이어져 현재는 Carlo Franzi가 운영하고 있습니다. 레스토랑은 그늘과 평온함을 제공하는 수백 년 된 나무들과 함께 독특한 분위기를 선사합니다. 특선 요리로는 미속(Misox) 지방의 육가공품, 산악 치즈, 계곡의 포르마지니(formaggini), 티치노(Ticino)의 전형적인 요리, 그리고 유명한 밀라식 로스트비프가 있습니다. 레스토랑은 월요일에 휴무입니다. Bassa di Fuori 1, 6533 Lumino 텍스트 / 출처: Niedere Grotte, Via Bassa di Fuori 1, Teelicht https://www.grottobassa.ch/
13
0
마을 중심부로 향하는 도로 옆 벽을 따라 코끼리가 그려진 큰 벽화를 찾을 수 있습니다. 이 작품은 스위스의 아티스트 듀오 NEVERCREW가 제작했으며 인간과 자연의 관계를 다룹니다.
0
0
San Bernardino의 역사적인 미네랄 온천이 마을 바로 안에 있습니다. 수정처럼 맑은 물은 수 세기 동안 이곳에서 솟아났으며 오늘날에도 신선하게 채취할 수 있습니다. 짧은 방문은 그만한 가치가 있습니다. 역사를 위해서뿐만 아니라 투어의 시작 또는 끝에서 상쾌한 휴식을 위해서도 말입니다.
0
0
로베레도 다리에서는 이곳에서 고요히 계곡을 흐르는 모에사 강을 아름답게 조망할 수 있습니다. 주변에는 역사적인 건물, 교회, 탑이 마을 풍경을 이루고 있습니다. 모든 것이 산으로 둘러싸여 있습니다.
0
0
Great atmosphere and beautiful view
0
0
Stage 7: San Bernardino – Bellinzona An exhilarating descent through the Mesolcina Valley. Eagerly absorbing the mild southern climate. In Mesocco, cyclists enjoy the largest ruin in Switzerland and, at the end of the tour, in Bellinzona, the defiant towers and walls of the tre castelli. Refreshed, they follow the rushing Moësa River out of the lively resort town of San Bernardino. The 46-kilometer-long tributary of the Ticino rises at the San Bernardino Pass and gives its name to the Mesolcina Valley (Misox). Although Italian is spoken in the valley, as in the Poschiavo and Bregaglia valleys, it has always maintained close ties to Graubünden. In the smaller villages, where many of the houses are covered with stone slabs, time seems to have stood still. You hardly stop on your bike during the rapid descent towards the south. Surrounded by rocky cliffs, you roar along a well-maintained road with countless skid marks. The highway, which practically hangs from the mountain, seems a bit surreal. Later, a varied side road leads down to Mesocco. Magnificent views of the valley are revealed. Below the village, perched on a rocky outcrop, are the ruins of the Castello di Mesocco, the 11th-century ancestral castle of the Count of Misox. It is considered one of the most important in Graubünden and the largest in Switzerland. Roveredo is the main town in the lower Misox Valley. And what could be nicer here than a break in a cool grotto, enjoying a typical lunch menu and a glass of local wine? The village also boasts several beautiful 17th-century houses, such as the one designed by local architect and builder Enrico Zuccalli. A secluded stretch follows near Lumino, just after crossing the highway and the river. A forest path leads along the Moësa River over hill and dale. Passing an inviting forest garden grotto and some secluded swimming spots, you reach Arbedo-Castione. Here, the Moësa flows into the Ticino River. Text / Source: Schweizmobil.ch https://schweizmobil.ch/de/veloland/route-6/etappe-7
14
0
Chiesa Sta. Maria del Castello The Church of Sta. Maria del Castello houses a valuable artistic treasure within its walls: a cycle of frescoes depicting ancient legends and biblical stories. The church may have originated from an 11th-century building with a rectangular nave and a double semicircular apse. In 1469, the façade was decorated with a painting of Saint Christopher. Between 1459 and 1469, the artists Cristoforo and Nicolao da Seregno painted a three-part fresco in the north aisle. The upper section depicts the Ascension of Jesus to Calvary and the Crucifixion. The middle section depicts the Adoration of the Magi and various saints, including Saint Michael weighing the souls, Saint Bernardine of Siena, Saint Anthony the Abbot, Saint Peter, Saint Martin sharing his cloak with a beggar, and Saint George wrestling the dragon. Below: the detailed monthly calendar. In the 17th century, the architect Giovanni Battista Viscardi enlarged the nave and added the choir in 1627, while an unknown architect added the sacristy in 1680. Text / Source: Graubünden Ferien, Alexanderstrasse 24, Chur https://www.graubuenden.ch/de/ausflugsziele/chiesa-sta-maria-del-castello
13
0
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.