4.4
(271)
1,532
자전거 타는 사람
15
라이딩
교통량이 적은 투어링 사이클링 코스는 무질롱 주변의 포도밭으로 덮인 언덕과 세브르 강 및 마인 강이 흐르는 풍경이 특징입니다. 이 지역은 완만한 지형을 제공하며, 뮈스카데 세브르 에 마인 와인 산지(appellation)를 통과하는 경치 좋은 코스를 선사합니다. 이 지역은 전용 자전거 도로에서 포도밭 사이를 구불구불 이어지는 작은 도로로 전환되는 다양한 길을 제공합니다. 이 지역의 와인 재배 유산은 주요 특징이며, 코스는 수많은 와이너리를 지나갑니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026
4.6
(5)
20
자전거 타는 사람
22.1km
01:22
140m
140m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.8
(5)
24
자전거 타는 사람
24.0km
01:33
210m
210m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(2)
10
자전거 타는 사람
19.4km
01:19
120m
120m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.7
(3)
4
자전거 타는 사람
28.1km
01:44
190m
190m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(2)
4
자전거 타는 사람
31.4km
01:58
250m
250m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
무질롱 주변 인기 장소
I often pass by the Chapelle-Heulin church. This spot offers a great place to take a break in the shade and has restrooms nearby.
1
0
12th century church, burned down during the Vendée wars and restored under Napoleon.
0
0
The municipality installed interpretive panels in the fall of 2022. Outside the mill, furniture reminiscent of the old mill sails showcases the mill's history and mechanism, while also promoting the vineyard's tourist attractions. Inside the mill, on both floors, glazed lava orientation tables present the various sites visible from the mill while evoking the work of the vineyard throughout the four seasons. A picnic table is available on site. The site is only accessible on foot or by bicycle. Nearest parking is at the Tuileries Pond.
0
0
This temple, built on the Saint-Gilles hillside, has been listed as a Historic Monument since March 14, 1988. It owes its name to the friendship between the Cacault brothers and the sculptor François-Frédéric Lemot, initiators and creators of Clisson's Italianate architecture in the early 19th century. Pierre Cacault wanted to build a mausoleum in memory of his brother François, who died in Clisson on October 10, 1805, but he lacked sufficient financial means. ➢ It was François-Frédéric Lemot who helped his friend carry out his project. He purchased the former Saint-Gilles-et-Saint-Brice chapel and its outbuildings at the end of 1808. The buildings are part of the cemetery, which has long been used for the burial of parishioners from all over Clisson, except for La Trinité. ➢ Paul de Berthou states in his work "Clisson and its Monuments" that "...the church of St. Gilles and St. Brice had been large and beautiful, but a lord of Clisson had its proportions reduced because it overlooked the castle too closely and posed a danger to him in the event of a siege." ➢ The remodeled church includes two chapels forming arms of the cross, one dedicated to the Blessed Virgin and the other to St. John the Evangelist, whose brotherhood once sat on this site. A small bell tower, containing two bells, stands at the crossing of the transept. ➢ Pierre Cacault died on January 29, 1810. François-Frédéric Lemot took over the project and decided that the monument would be dedicated to the memory of the two brothers. In 1811, he acquired land on the Saint-Gilles hillside and commissioned the architect Mathurin Crucy to draw up the plans. ➢ The first project was inspired by Greek temples. Mr. Crucy proposed a plan representing a peripteral temple of the Doric order, without a base, with six columns on the façade, surmounted by a pediment. F.F. Lemot simplified the plan, retaining a "cella" and four Doric columns surmounted by a triangular pediment on the façade. This choice recalls the Temple of the Sybil in Tivoli and is found in other contemporary monuments (the Temple of Friendship in Belz, the memorial monument to the victims of Quiberon in Auray). ➢ The Temple of Friendship was built between 1812 and 1824 on the former foundations of the parish church of Saint Gilles. The side chapels were razed, their foundations later serving to build a small, asymmetrical transept. The old nave was demolished and the walls rebuilt in line with those of the choir, with the entrance door on the side of the current cemetery. ➢ It took several years before the roof was laid and the plastering completed (1824). ➢ This temple was to house the tombs of the Cacaults. Antoine Peccot (1766-1814), a friend of Mr. Crucy, the Cacaults, and F.F. Lemot, had proposed, before 1814, that a dedication be inscribed to the Cacault brothers. The poem invited passersby to remember the talents, virtues, and prodigal benefits of these two brothers. The inscription was never engraved. The tombs were never built because the heirs of the Cacault brothers did not authorize the transfer of the ashes of Pierre and François (buried in Nantes). .➢ On May 6, 1827, François-Frédéric Lemot died in Paris. His body, repatriated to Clisson on May 18, was buried in the Temple of Friendship. ➢ On September 17, 1829, this tomb was blessed by the vicar of Notre-Dame. From then on, the site was designated: "Lemot Chapel" or "Chapel of the Blessed Virgin." Permission was granted to sing the station mass there on St. Mark's Day, as well as on Rogation Day, and to say devotional low masses. ➢ The monument underwent restoration in 1995.
0
0
The modest Chapel of Saint Anne is the last vestige of the parish church of Saint Vincent. In the second half of the 11th century, the Chapel of Saint Anne was built. It adjoins the southern flank of a pre-existing castle chapel, probably contemporary with the keep, which dates from the late 10th or early 11th century. At an undetermined date, the two chapels were extended westward and became the chevet of the parish church of Saint Vincent. This extension was completed before 1646, the date at which a drawing by L. Doomer, preserved at the Dobrée Museum in Nantes, shows the complete building. In 1683, Archdeacon Binet described the dilapidated Church of Saint Vincent and the choir on the verge of ruin. No one dared touch it because it belonged to the lord of La Galissonnière and Le Pallet. We can therefore assume that the nave itself belongs to the parish, which is responsible for its upkeep. The choir, a former castle chapel, disappeared during the Revolution. The old church was razed in 1853, and only the Sainte-Anne chapel was spared thanks to the intervention of Prosper Mérimée. A new church was built on a new site in the village, reusing the stones from the old building. In addition to its dilapidated condition, the old church had the disadvantage of being located far from the village. The chapel was listed as a historical monument in 1941 (decree of August 9). It was restored in 1957. NOTE: THE CHURCH HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE JULY 23, 2018, FOR INDEFINITE WORK.
1
0
The Trinity Church is getting a makeover in the heart of Clisson Off-limits since 2018, the Trinity Church in Clisson is undergoing extensive restoration work until 2027, accompanied by reinforcement and safety work. The Trinity Church in Clisson has been off-limits since 2018 due to pieces of tufa stone found on the floor of the building, raising concerns about safety issues. The restoration has been decided upon, along with reinforcement and safety work. This work is expected to continue until 2027. The construction site will soon be explained to the residents of Clisson, using signs. The artwork and furnishings have been protected and stored, tarpaulins protect the building and the workers, the vaults and framework will be restored, and the wall plasterwork will be examined and redone where necessary. The work will concern the side aisles until next summer, the nave for the following twelve months. Then it will be the turn of the choir and transepts between January 2026 and spring 2027, then the sacristy, the bell tower and the outbuildings.
2
0
The Church of the Trinity was originally a Benedictine priory, with a parish, dependent on the abbeys of Saint-Martin-de-Vertou and Saint-Jouin-de-Marnes. In the 11th century, it was occupied by the canons regular of the Order of Saint Augustine. In 1645, Fontevrist nuns from La Regrippière en Vallet settled there. The convent burned down in 1794 by the infernal columns of the Republican armies. From the 11th century onwards, the church had a choir with an apse, side chapels, and a square bell tower. In the 17th century, the Benedictine nuns replaced the Romanesque choir with an elongated one, featuring a remarkable Baroque altarpiece. They demolished the southern part of the choir to build their oratory. During the French Revolution, the church returned to the parish. Around 1867/1868, work was undertaken. The façade was redone in a neo-Romanesque style, while the neo-Gothic style was preferred for the interior of the religious monument.
1
0
The unmissable annual event for extreme music in France. Founded in 2006 and based in the small town of Clisson for 13 years, Hellfest has established itself as one of the leading European festivals offering extreme music. A veritable marathon of hardcore, punk, grind, death metal, and trash, accessible just a few minutes from Nantes by train. More than 160 artists from all over the world perform on six stages for four days of fury! Every June, Clisson becomes the international center of metal culture, attracting more than 100,000 festival-goers to a dedicated venue. In 2014, the Hellfest Festival presented "its" town with a symbolic guitar over 10 meters high (the work of artist J.-F. Buisson), comfortably installed on the Looksor roundabout near the grounds, which welcome more than 100,000 festival-goers each year. Visible from the road, we can see the permanent installations emblematic of the metal aesthetic
0
0
Mouzillon 주변에는 12개 이상의 전용 교통량 적은 투어링 자전거 코스가 있어, 그림 같은 포도밭과 고요한 수로를 따라 다양한 경험을 제공합니다. 이 코스 대부분은 쉬움 등급으로 평가되어 많은 자전거 이용자들이 접근하기 좋습니다.
네, Mouzillon 지역은 가족과 초보자에게 이상적이며, 이용 가능한 코스 중 10개가 쉬움 등급으로 평가되었습니다. 이 코스들은 종종 녹지대와 조용한 포도밭 길을 따라 이어집니다. 좋은 선택지 중 하나는 Mouzillon에서 출발하는 생 마르탱 교회 – 로뉴 녹지대 루프로, 대부분 포장된 표면 위에서 20km 이상을 달립니다.
Mouzillon 주변의 교통량 적은 코스는 주로 완만한 포도밭으로 덮인 언덕을 가로지르며, 셰브르 강과 마른 강을 따라 이어지는 길을 따릅니다. 전용 자전거 도로와 Muscadet 와인 지역을 구불구불 지나는 작고 매우 조용한 도로가 혼합되어 있습니다. 고도 변화는 일반적으로 완만하여 즐거운 투어링을 할 수 있습니다.
네, Mouzillon 주변의 많은 교통량 적은 코스는 순환형이어서 같은 장소에서 출발하고 돌아올 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, Mouzillon에서 출발하는 상게즈 강 – 물랭 드 제르보 루프를 따라가는 아름다운 구간은 지역 풍경을 가로지르는 경치 좋은 순환 투어를 제공합니다.
이 코스들은 종종 Muscadet 와인 지역의 중심부를 통과하며 포도밭과 매력적인 와인 마을을 볼 기회를 제공합니다. 역사 유적지와 탁 트인 전망대도 찾을 수 있습니다. 멋진 전망을 감상할 수 있는 샤토-테보의 에마뉘엘 리츠의 액자나 일부 코스에서 접근 가능한 역사적인 클리송 성 방문을 고려해 보세요.
대서양의 영향을 받는 온화한 기후 덕분에 Mouzillon은 일년 중 대부분 자전거 타기에 적합합니다. 봄과 가을은 기온이 쾌적하고 포도밭 색이 변하는 아름다운 풍경을 즐길 수 있어 특히 좋습니다. 여름철에도, 특히 아침이나 늦은 오후에는 즐거울 수 있습니다.
모든 교통량 적은 길에 직접 있는 특정 카페는 제한적일 수 있지만, 이 코스들은 종종 Mouzillon 자체나 근처 클리송과 같은 매력적인 와인 마을이나 도시를 통과하거나 근처를 지납니다. 이러한 장소에서는 휴식을 취하고 현지 농산물을 맛보거나 와이너리를 방문할 기회를 제공합니다. 잠재적인 방문지를 고려하여 경로를 계획하는 것이 좋습니다.
Mouzillon의 교통량 적은 투어링 자전거 코스는 komoot 커뮤니티에서 높은 평가를 받고 있으며, 230개 이상의 리뷰에서 평균 4.5점의 점수를 받았습니다. 자전거 이용자들은 종종 포도밭 길의 평온함, 구불구불한 언덕의 아름다운 풍경, 그리고 차량 통행이 없는 유명 와인 지역을 자전거로 누비는 몰입감 있는 경험을 칭찬합니다.
네, 많은 코스의 출발점, 특히 Mouzillon이나 근처 마을에서 시작하는 코스는 일반적으로 접근 가능한 주차 옵션이 있습니다. 선택한 출발점 근처의 주차 시설에 대한 정보는 komoot에서 특정 코스 세부 정보를 확인하는 것이 좋습니다.
대부분의 코스는 쉽지만, 조금 더 긴 라이딩을 원하는 사람들을 위한 중간 난이도의 옵션도 있습니다. 예를 들어, 라 그랑주에서 출발하는 물랭 드 제르보 – 상게즈 강을 따라가는 아름다운 구간 루프는 28km의 중간 난이도 라이딩으로 더 많은 고도 변화를 제공하여, 교통량이 없는 구간을 즐기면서도 더 큰 도전을 제공합니다.
Muscadet 지역의 자연 풍경, 특히 셰브르 강과 마른 강을 따라, 그리고 숲이 우거진 지역을 자전거로 통과하면 야생 동물 관찰 기회를 얻을 수 있습니다. 특히 하루 중 조용한 시간에는 포도밭과 강둑에 서식하는 지역 조류 종과 다른 작은 동물들을 눈여겨보세요.
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.