4.5
(271)
1,858
자전거 타는 사람
222
라이딩
Gétigné 주변의 교통량이 적은 투어링 자전거 경로는 강 계곡, 넓은 포도밭 파노라마, 고요한 삼림 지대가 만들어낸 풍경을 가로지릅니다. 이 지역은 Sèvre Nantaise 강과 Moine 강이 특징이며, 종종 강둑을 따라 이어지는 길은 역사적인 물레방앗간의 풍경을 제공합니다. Garenne de la Moine 및 Parc du Vallon과 같은 자연 공간은 자전거 타는 사람들에게 다양한 환경을 제공합니다. 지형은 다양한 자전거 타기 능력에 적합한 완만한 경사를 포함합니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026
4.7
(45)
219
자전거 타는 사람
33.1km
01:40
170m
200m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.7
(3)
24
자전거 타는 사람
25.7km
01:50
170m
170m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.5
(15)
33
자전거 타는 사람
23.4km
01:12
140m
140m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
3.0
(2)
13
자전거 타는 사람
17.6km
01:31
130m
130m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
2.7
(3)
10
자전거 타는 사람
19.8km
01:18
120m
120m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
제티네 주변 인기 장소
From 1805 to 1827, the sculptor François-Frédéric Lemot (winner of the Prix de Rome in 1790) transformed a former hunting forest belonging to the lords of Clisson into an idealized landscape. Influenced by the gardens of Ermenonville and Méréville, guided by his classical education and the memory of Tivoli, Lemot freely designed his garden whenever his official duties in Paris allowed. It is now a park managed by the department, freely accessible for a relaxing break with a beautiful view of the château.
0
0
Owned by the Departmental Council, the Bois de Buis is easily accessible from the parking lot of the Moulin du Liveau site, located along the RD 113, near the Château de l'Oiselinière. This woodland was once the grounds of the Château de l'Oiselinière, which is situated on the slopes of the Sèvre River in Nantes. The site was left to nature for about fifty years, before being purchased by the Department in 2007. In 2014, the former park was restored to create structures that will allow visitors to better appreciate this natural setting, where some one hundred animal and plant species thrive. It features a scenic lookout overlooking the Sèvre River and offers panoramic views of the village of Gorges. Activities and guided tours are regularly organized for the public. This site is classified as a sensitive natural area. Surface area (in m²): 30,000 m² (3 ha) Play area: No Bowling court: No Pets allowed: Yes Bathrooms: Yes (near the Moulin du Liveau) Other: For more information, visit the Loire-Atlantique nature walks website.
0
0
The municipality installed interpretive panels in the fall of 2022. Outside the mill, furniture reminiscent of the old mill sails showcases the mill's history and mechanism, while also promoting the vineyard's tourist attractions. Inside the mill, on both floors, glazed lava orientation tables present the various sites visible from the mill while evoking the work of the vineyard throughout the four seasons. A picnic table is available on site. The site is only accessible on foot or by bicycle. Nearest parking is at the Tuileries Pond.
0
0
The last remaining witness to the region's papermaking industry, the association "Pour les arts graphiques en Vallée de Clisson" (For Graphic Arts in the Clisson Valley) has been working with local authorities since 1998 to revive the 19th-century papermaking industry at Le Liveau in Gorges. The Moulin du Liveau is a superb example of the region's Italianate architecture. With the active support of local authorities, the mill, owned by the municipality of Gorges, was restored to its original purpose as a paper mill. This magnificent site on the Sèvre Nantaise River in the Clisson Valley opened to the public in spring 2015. MORE THAN A MUSEUM, IT'S A LIVING WORKSHOP The association "Pour les arts graphiques en Vallée de Clisson" offers activities centered around the history and manufacture of paper. Children and adults alike can discover the mechanisms of the paper mill, handcraft their own sheets of paper, and learn about printing. An informative journey through history, accompanied by the ever-present pleasure of playfully recreating the gestures of the past. Inside, a hammer mill powered by a paddle wheel driven by the Sèvre River evokes the preparation of paper pulp from rags. Visitors can also practice calligraphy, participate in writing workshops, take bookbinding courses, and enjoy many other activities.
1
0
The Liveau Paper Mill in Gorges in the Clisson Valley (Loire Atlantique, 44) offers guided tours, educational outings, group visits to the paper mill, papermaking workshops, events, and exhibitions. The mill welcomes you south of Nantes and also offers a shop with a wide selection of paper, stationery, and books. The Liveau Paper Mill is located in Loire-Atlantique, in Gorges on the banks of the Sèvre Nantaise. Two flour mills, one on the right bank, the other on the left bank, made up the Liveau hydraulic site, first mentioned in 1407. Until 1561, it was owned by the lords of Clisson. • 1826, transformation of the right bank mill into a paper mill, a more prosperous activity at that time, and construction of the drying rack (drying rack), marked in its architecture by the strong Italian influence prevalent at that time in the canton of Clisson. • 1827: Papermaking begins at the mill. It produces "large gray paper" or "envelope paper" (wrapping paper) sold to the sugar refineries of Nantes. • 1850: Papermaking ends. • 1851 to 1952: Milling resumes. • 2001: The municipality of Gorges acquires the abandoned mill. • 2004: The "Pour les arts graphiques en vallée de Clisson" association wins first prize from the Fondation du Patrimoine for its project to rehabilitate and promote the Moulin du Liveau, with the support of Gorges elected officials and the Clisson Valley community of municipalities. • 2006: The Fondation du Patrimoine approves the project and brings in financial partners. • 2008-2009: Airtight and watertight construction of the buildings (mill and dryer), half of which was financed by the Total Foundation. Additional funding was provided by the Fondation du Patrimoine, the Crédit Agricole Foundation, parliamentary funds, the Pays de Loire Regional Council, the Loire-Atlantique General Council, the Clisson Valley Community of Communes, the municipality of Gorges, and various private funds. . 2014: Rehabilitation work in preparation for an artisanal papermaking activity, for cultural and tourist purposes. • April 2015: The Liveau paper mill in Gorges welcomes its first visitors.
1
0
The modest Chapel of Saint Anne is the last vestige of the parish church of Saint Vincent. In the second half of the 11th century, the Chapel of Saint Anne was built. It adjoins the southern flank of a pre-existing castle chapel, probably contemporary with the keep, which dates from the late 10th or early 11th century. At an undetermined date, the two chapels were extended westward and became the chevet of the parish church of Saint Vincent. This extension was completed before 1646, the date at which a drawing by L. Doomer, preserved at the Dobrée Museum in Nantes, shows the complete building. In 1683, Archdeacon Binet described the dilapidated Church of Saint Vincent and the choir on the verge of ruin. No one dared touch it because it belonged to the lord of La Galissonnière and Le Pallet. We can therefore assume that the nave itself belongs to the parish, which is responsible for its upkeep. The choir, a former castle chapel, disappeared during the Revolution. The old church was razed in 1853, and only the Sainte-Anne chapel was spared thanks to the intervention of Prosper Mérimée. A new church was built on a new site in the village, reusing the stones from the old building. In addition to its dilapidated condition, the old church had the disadvantage of being located far from the village. The chapel was listed as a historical monument in 1941 (decree of August 9). It was restored in 1957. NOTE: THE CHURCH HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE JULY 23, 2018, FOR INDEFINITE WORK.
1
0
The Trinity Church is getting a makeover in the heart of Clisson Off-limits since 2018, the Trinity Church in Clisson is undergoing extensive restoration work until 2027, accompanied by reinforcement and safety work. The Trinity Church in Clisson has been off-limits since 2018 due to pieces of tufa stone found on the floor of the building, raising concerns about safety issues. The restoration has been decided upon, along with reinforcement and safety work. This work is expected to continue until 2027. The construction site will soon be explained to the residents of Clisson, using signs. The artwork and furnishings have been protected and stored, tarpaulins protect the building and the workers, the vaults and framework will be restored, and the wall plasterwork will be examined and redone where necessary. The work will concern the side aisles until next summer, the nave for the following twelve months. Then it will be the turn of the choir and transepts between January 2026 and spring 2027, then the sacristy, the bell tower and the outbuildings.
2
0
The Church of the Trinity was originally a Benedictine priory, with a parish, dependent on the abbeys of Saint-Martin-de-Vertou and Saint-Jouin-de-Marnes. In the 11th century, it was occupied by the canons regular of the Order of Saint Augustine. In 1645, Fontevrist nuns from La Regrippière en Vallet settled there. The convent burned down in 1794 by the infernal columns of the Republican armies. From the 11th century onwards, the church had a choir with an apse, side chapels, and a square bell tower. In the 17th century, the Benedictine nuns replaced the Romanesque choir with an elongated one, featuring a remarkable Baroque altarpiece. They demolished the southern part of the choir to build their oratory. During the French Revolution, the church returned to the parish. Around 1867/1868, work was undertaken. The façade was redone in a neo-Romanesque style, while the neo-Gothic style was preferred for the interior of the religious monument.
1
0
게티뉴 주변에는 18개의 전용 교통량 없는 투어링 사이클링 루트가 있습니다. 이 루트들은 차량 통행으로부터 벗어나 평화로운 라이딩을 제공하도록 설계되어 낭트 포도밭 지역의 아름다운 풍경을 온전히 즐길 수 있습니다.
네, 게티뉴에는 쉬운 교통량 없는 루트가 다양하게 있습니다. 총 18개 중 12개가 쉬움으로 분류되어 초보자나 편안한 사이클링 경험을 원하는 가족에게 완벽합니다. 이 루트들은 종종 완만한 강둑과 포도밭 길을 따라 이어집니다.
게티뉴 주변의 교통량 없는 루트는 주로 그림 같은 강 풍경을 보여주며, 특히 셰브르 난테즈 강과 무안 강을 따라 이어집니다. 또한 넓은 포도밭 파노라마와 가렌 드 라 무안과 같은 고요한 숲 지역을 지나게 되어 다양하고 매력적인 환경을 제공합니다.
많은 루트에서 이 지역의 풍부한 역사와 자연의 아름다움을 엿볼 수 있습니다. 중세 시대의 클리송 성, 그림 같은 아르세날 (구 제분소), 고요한 세 프로방스 계곡을 탐험할 수 있습니다. 템플 기사단 예배당과 제르보 제분소도 주목할 만한 관심 지점입니다.
네, 여러 루트가 순환형으로 되어 있어 출발점과 도착점이 같습니다. 예를 들어, 보통 난이도의 "게티뉴 출발 밸리 브릿지 – 클리송 성 루프"는 28.2km의 순환 루트이며, 쉬운 난이도의 "게티뉴 출발 가우미에 – 보 솔레이유 자연지대 루프"는 27.7km를 포함합니다.
코무트 커뮤니티는 게티뉴에서의 투어링 사이클링 경험을 매우 높이 평가하며, 227개의 평가에서 평균 4.4점의 점수를 받았습니다. 리뷰어들은 종종 조용하고 교통량이 없는 길, 아름다운 강 계곡, 그리고 편안하고 즐거운 라이딩을 선사하는 매력적인 포도밭 풍경을 칭찬합니다.
물론입니다. 많은 루트가 이 지역의 유산을 강조하도록 설계되었습니다. 예를 들어, "클리송 출발 클리송 성 – 밸리 브릿지 루프"는 중요한 중세 유적지인 클리송 성으로 직접 연결됩니다.
네, 셰브르 난테즈 강은 이 지역의 두드러진 특징이며, 많은 사이클링 길이 강둑을 따라 이어집니다. 이 루트들은 그림 같은 풍경을 제공하며, 종종 역사적인 제분소를 지나고 노란색과 분홍색 수련을 포함한 지역 동식물을 관찰할 기회를 제공합니다.
각 루트의 특정 주차 장소는 다르지만, 게티뉴와 클리송과 같은 인근 마을에는 공영 주차 시설이 있습니다. 가장 편리한 주차 옵션을 찾으려면 코무트에서 선택한 루트의 시작점을 확인하는 것이 좋습니다.
봄과 가을은 일반적으로 게티뉴에서 투어링 사이클링을 즐기기에 가장 쾌적한 조건이며, 온화한 기온과 아름다운 풍경을 자랑합니다. 여름도 특히 그늘진 강변을 따라 즐거울 수 있지만, 한낮의 더위를 피하려면 일찍 시작하는 것이 좋습니다.
셰브르 난테즈 강과 무안 강을 따라가는 루트, 그리고 가렌 드 라 무안과 같은 숲 지역을 지나는 루트는 야생동물 관찰에 탁월합니다. 강둑을 따라 다양한 조류와 수생 생물을 주의 깊게 살펴보세요.
네, 짧고 쉬운 라이딩을 찾고 있다면 "게티뉴 출발 체민 뒤 가츠 루프"가 훌륭한 선택입니다. 13.4km의 쉬운 순환 루트로, 여유로운 외출에 완벽합니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.