경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
프랑스
페이 드 라 루아르
낭트
르 팔레트

생트안느 예배당

하이라이트 • 기타

생트안느 예배당

사이클리스트 26명이 추천

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 생트안느 예배당 자전거 투어 경로

    4.3

    (3)

    22

    자전거 타는 사람

    1. 튜일리리 호수를 통해

    25.7km

    01:50

    170m

    170m

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    보통

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    보통

    6월 4, 2021

    11th century chapel constituting the last vestige of the castle where Abelard was born and a Saint Vincent church which also disappeared.

    번역자 Google •

      2월 2, 2023

      Behind the chapel are the ruins of the dungeon where Héloïse and Abélard once lived.

      번역자 Google •

        6월 8, 2025

        The modest Chapel of Saint Anne is the last vestige of the parish church of Saint Vincent.
        In the second half of the 11th century, the Chapel of Saint Anne was built. It adjoins the southern flank of a pre-existing castle chapel, probably contemporary with the keep, which dates from the late 10th or early 11th century.
        At an undetermined date, the two chapels were extended westward and became the chevet of the parish church of Saint Vincent. This extension was completed before 1646, the date at which a drawing by L. Doomer, preserved at the Dobrée Museum in Nantes, shows the complete building.
        In 1683, Archdeacon Binet described the dilapidated Church of Saint Vincent and the choir on the verge of ruin. No one dared touch it because it belonged to the lord of La Galissonnière and Le Pallet. We can therefore assume that the nave itself belongs to the parish, which is responsible for its upkeep.
        The choir, a former castle chapel, disappeared during the Revolution.
        The old church was razed in 1853, and only the Sainte-Anne chapel was spared thanks to the intervention of Prosper Mérimée. A new church was built on a new site in the village, reusing the stones from the old building. In addition to its dilapidated condition, the old church had the disadvantage of being located far from the village.
        The chapel was listed as a historical monument in 1941 (decree of August 9). It was restored in 1957.
        NOTE: THE CHURCH HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE JULY 23, 2018, FOR INDEFINITE WORK.

        번역자 Google •

          나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

          무료 회원 가입

          세부정보

          정보

          고도 20 m

          날씨

          AerisWeather 제공

          오늘

          일요일 30 11월

          10°C

          4°C

          0 %

          지금 활동을 시작하면...

          최고 풍속: 10.0 km/h

          가장 많이 방문한 시기

          1월

          2월

          3월

          4월

          5월

          6월

          7월

          8월

          9월

          10월

          11월

          12월

          Loading

          위치:르 팔레트, 낭트, 페이 드 라 루아르, 프랑스

          살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

          Sous le pont de Monnières

          탐험하기
          ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
          앱 다운로드
          소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

          © komoot GmbH

          개인 정보 보호 정책