마지막 업데이트: 3월 10, 2026
하이라이트 • 레스토랑
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 산장
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 전망대
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 산장
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 전망대
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 구조물
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 산장
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 마인-타우누스-크라이스의 더 많은 오두막과 캐빈을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
The tower at the ringfort stands at the top of a meadow slope northwest of Lorsbach. From there, one has a panoramic view over Lorsbach and the Lorsbach Valley. The tower takes its name from the Alteburg rampart located further up the hilltop. The wooden tower is 8.60 meters high. The viewing platform is at a height of 4.50 meters. The tower and the surrounding area are owned by the Lorsbach Local History Society. It was built according to plans by the late society member Emanuel Winkelmann. The tower was inaugurated on December 18, 2005. The tower at the ringfort is a popular destination for hikers and walkers. It is also easily accessible from Langenhain and Eppstein via hiking trails. The shortest route there leads from Lorsbach along the Alteburgweg trail.
13
0
The tower at the ringfort stands at the top of a meadow slope northwest of Lorsbach. From there, one has a panoramic view over Lorsbach and the Lorsbach Valley. The tower takes its name from the Alteburg rampart located further up the hilltop. The wooden tower is 8.60 meters high. The viewing platform is at a height of 4.50 meters. The tower and the surrounding area are owned by the Lorsbach Local History Society. It was built according to plans by the late society member Emanuel Winkelmann. The tower was inaugurated on December 18, 2005. The tower at the ringfort is a popular destination for hikers and walkers. It is also easily accessible from Langenhain and Eppstein via hiking trails. The shortest route there leads from Lorsbach along the Alteburgweg trail.
10
0
Here you can learn a lot about the forest as an important habitat.
1
0
The Gundelhard was built in 1910 by the Lorsbach building contractor Georg Fuchs. Initially, only non-alcoholic beverages were permitted. After the building was expanded, alcoholic beverages could also be sold from 1929 onwards. Throughout its history, the Gundelhard has remained a popular destination. We want to continue this tradition and, with our small menu, fulfill all your wishes with sustainable and fresh German cuisine.
17
0
The highlight is actually called the Concordia Temple. The Men's Choir Temple is a little further east.
1
0
Currently only open on Sundays from 1pm to 8pm
3
0
이 지역별 가이드를 통해 마인-타우누스-크라이스의 더 멋진 오두막을 확인해보세요:
이 근처의 최고의 오두막과 캐빈을 확인하여 마인-타우누스-크라이스의 더 아름다운 장소를 찾아보세요:
무료로 가입하기