성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 얀스도르프/에르츠게베이에 있는 아름다운 성 10
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 전망대
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 얀스도르프/에르츠게베이 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Medieval hilltop castle on a peak, irregularly rectangular in plan, upper castle presumably largely made of wood and timber framing, lower castle enclosed by a wall. - 1372 ("slosz Gryfenstein" in the treaty between Emperor Charles IV and King Wenceslas with Frederick, Balthasar, and William of Meissen), - presumably abandoned after 1372, - archaeologically investigated after 1969, From 1969 onwards, excavations by local historians Günter Schubert and Joachim Seyffarth uncovered traces of a settlement in the form of a castle, built around 1200 during the so-called great expansion of the region, on the Greifensteine. The finds included, among other things, crossbow bolt tips, horseshoes, and horse spurs, which are now housed in the Archaeological Archives of the Saxon State Office in Dresden. There are also two other documented references. According to an article by Leo Bönhoff, Greifenstein Castle is documented for the period 1349 to 1372.
0
0
Now, at an elevation of approximately 700 meters, past the mountain hotel, we see the Greifensteine (Griffin Stones). Unfortunately, we can't climb up, but we learn that the turnstile for the path to the viewing rock was damaged (September 9, 2024). There was once even a castle on the rocks, first mentioned in 1350. Here's our entire hike https://youtu.be/jglyT269hvE
0
0
Information board on the hiking trail to the Greifensteine.
19
0
Like the neighboring villages of Neukirchen and Burkhardtsdorf, Klaffenbach was a tributary village to the Benedictine Abbey of St. Mary in Chemnitz. These villages were sold in 1543 (according to other sources, 1547) to the wealthy Annaberg citizen Wolff Hühnerkopf, owner of several silver mines and master of the mint. He had the moated castle, now known as "Klaffenbach Water Castle" (older name "Neukirchen Castle"), built around 1557. After several changes of ownership, the castle came into the possession of Baron Dietrich von Taube, a court marshal of the Electorate from the Baltic region, in 1615. The castle's current appearance is said to be the result of the reconstruction under Taube beginning in 1616. The castle remained in the possession of the von Taube family for over 200 years. In 1819, the factory owner, merchant, and trader Carl Heinrich Hähnel from Schneeberg acquired the castle complex. The castle subsequently changed hands several times. In 1926, the municipality of Klaffenbach became owner of the manor (the moated castle's farmyard), and from 1934 onward, the moated castle as well. Subsequently, it was used by the Reich Labor Service (from 1935 to 1945) and as a youth correctional facility (1947-1989). After extensive renovation in the 1990s, the castle and its adjacent farmyard were converted into a cultural meeting place. Other buildings in the farmyard housed a hotel and a restaurant.
11
3
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 얀스도르프/에르츠게베이 주변: